MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE

WHO:                                      AMAPOLA CAJABAN UY  (My Mother)
                         

WHAT:
                    She is my hero, the one who always reminds me that I'am special.
 
WHERE:
                    Anywhere we might go.

WHEN:
                    Since the day I was born until my last day on Earth.

WHY:
                    She's my mother. She is my inspiration on why I'm here and my family.

HOW:
                    She always prepare out breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She always take the
                    responsibility of being the mother whenever my father was not in our
                    house, being a good friend, and a good listener whenever I'm telling her my
                    personal problems.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito