If I were a journalist, my intended audience would be the sports lovers. I’ll be the one writing the articles to enhance my writing ability just to be aware of different sports. This is to inform my readers about the happenings inside the sports world, so they won’t be left behind. I will be writing about the different popular latest sports competitions taking place inside and out of our country and the facts would be based on the game, statistics, quotations from people involved and the scores. I would use play by play to satisfy the curiosity of my readers and for them to envision the exact game with my words. I’d be using the newspaper as a medium for my readers connect with my article because it is the traditional way of reading sports articles.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito